Thursday, October 6, 2016, 12:49
Gulches Park update for the weekend of Oct. 7-9 We will be closed Friday Oct. 7th, Camping has been cancelled. We will decide on whether we will open Saturday on Friday afternoon. This storm may hit us with tons of rain or maybe not so much. We will update Friday for Saturday. So as for now we will be closed Friday. Our thoughts are out for those who live along the East coast and to those who have decided to ride it out: please be safe.